A degree from Colorado School of Mines represents much more than technical expertise; it is a mark of dedication, passion and intellect. Members of the Mines alumni community share a unique bond of accomplishment and personal pride.
The school's continuing prestige and success adds value to the degree alumni worked so hard to earn, and membership in the Colorado School of Mines Alumni Association is a powerful way to preserve Mines' legacy of excellence. With 6,500 active members
and more than 20 local sections worldwide, the CSMAA provides diverse opportunities to connect, engage and give back.
Choose your membership category below
CSMAA members have access to a suite of benefits including:
- Online directory
- Alumni Job Center (post your resume, search job postings, etc.)
- CSM library
- Professional development programs
- Discounted alumni insurance programs with Meyer and Associates for health, life, long term care, travel and pet insurance and Liberty Mutual for auto and home insurance.
- Credit Union of Colorado membership
- Bank of America Platinum Plus® MasterCard
- CSM merchandise discounts
Click here to see who else supports your Alumni Association.
Download a copy of the 2010-2011 CSMAA Annual Report