Parent and family donors equip future leaders
As a vital part of the Mines community, you have an opportunity to transform your son's or daughter's future by providing them with a well-rounded education.
The Parents Fund builds and enhances a comprehensive learning environment for our talented students, ensuring Mines graduates are equipped to be future leaders and stewards of our society's resources. Your participation helps support:
- Leadership Conferences and Symposium
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- M Climb, Homecoming and E-Days
- Academic Tutoring Sessions
- Coaching and Study Groups
- Technology and Lab Equipment
- Faculty Recruitment
Stay connected to Mines
Parents are encouraged to participate in Homecoming, E-Days, Commencement and Lecture Series Events. The Parent Report is a tri-annual newsletter and is the best way to stay informed about upcoming events and Mines news
- A Taste of Mines: Enjoy a beer and wine tasting while munching on tapas and learning the science behind the production process.
- Inside the Mines Mind: Experience a day in the life of a Mines student.
- Tours: Engage with the Mines community through student- and professor-led tours.
- Athletics: Tailgate with Marv the Miner and Blaster the Burro.
- PHUNinthropic Triathlon: Compete solo or as a relay team to swim, bike and run in the Student Recreation Center to support The Parents Fund and a community organization chosen by Mines students.
Support current students and the Mines community by making a gift to either The Parents Fund or a community organization chosen by Mines students.
For more information or to update your information, please contact:
Development Coordinator, Annual Giving
Colorado School of Mines Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 4005
Golden, CO 80402-4005